I love autumn. without a doubt it is the BEST season. crunchy leaves, pumpkin patches, cosy scarves and fluffy boots it is truly the best season out of all of them.
I am especially excited for college to start again!! our classes and time tables were released today and it has only made me more excited, I'm with all of my friends AND I have a half day!!! I have already gotten all of my supplies / kit for the year ahead and my new uniform is arriving soon (from what I've been told it is very soft and comfortable!). The first week is going to be amazing, we start on my half day so I get extra time to get ready and look good for my first day (I wrote that before finding out I need to be in at 9 on the first day but I'm keeping it in here as I'm still gonna romanticise the extra time), then on the friday is my 18th birthday!!! best believe I am going on a 2 day bender, I couldn't have timed that better if I tried! I can't wait to see my college friends again I have missed them more than I expected! I am also excited to meet the other people in my class, there's a few names I recognise but they were in different classes so I never got the chance to meet them, same with my new maths group as I failed it again... whoops. I think its kinda funny I can drive but can't pass GCSE maths. I get to retake in november so hopefully I pass this time!!
the day before college starts I'm gonna do my lashes and brows aswell as getting my hair done so my hair will be freshly dyed + washed for the first day, I've already picked my outfit too; a simple pink t-shirt paired with my jeans w bows on the pockets, nothing special but it's exciting because the top is new and the jeans are my fav!! I'm getting my nails done thursday this week aswell! literally nobody is going to recognise me on my first day its great!!! although... I haven't decided on what design for my nails nor have I decided whether I want to stay brunette or go back to ginger, all I know is I'm getting more blonde highlights.
also, I've already decided what day I'm putting my autumn decor up, its gonna be on the 3rd as I'm only in college the first half of the week. I already have a pumpkin candle on the go! I couldn't wait until september to light it lol.
I literally CANNOT wait for it to truly be autumn. I wanna decorate my blog for halloween (don't even get me started on halloween LOL I am making a whole other post about it) so lmk if you have any ideas for a cute fall / halloween blog theme!
xo emi
No comments:
Post a Comment