Wednesday, 2 September 2026

first day of college 2026!!!

 my day started as peacefully as it could for someone waking up at 7:20 am after waking up at 12pm for the last 3 months... to top it all off I woke up w a cold! I got dressed wearing my new top I had been saving for this day and I even did a full face of makeup under the assumption that no way would they have us doing anything that required having it removed on the first day!!

I arrived just before 9am. the car park was PACKED. I paid 2 quid just to not get a spot and had to park outside someones house!! it took me 30 minutes to circle the car park 5 times and find elsewhere, which luckily my lesson didn't even start until 12:45 we just had to be in early to get our lanyards which to be fair took me about an hour to get anyway...

after getting my lanyard I meet up w my friends and one of them needed to go into town to get her dress repaired. as we are walking to her car I notice: there is SO many spaces in the car park now. I'm fuming. we go and drop off her dress and on the way back she drops me back at my car so I can drive back into the car park and get my moneys worth :D

we walk to our colleges cafe and I get a ham sandwich and some crisps for lunch, I get changed into my salon uniform and we rot for the next hour and a half.

finally its time for our lesson with our new class and teacher!! we had to do icebreakers and give 3 fun facts about eachother to the person were sat next to. FUCK!!!!!!! I was sat next to somebody I didn't know but luckily she was super nice, the fun facts I gave to her were that my fav colour is pink, my car is named pia and I have chickens. the lesson goes on for abit and my teacher announces were doing facials. fucks sake. the facial was nice though I have to say, I was asleep for most of it but thats a good thing! 

lesson ends. I am now bare faced and in my ugly af uniform so I make a beeline for my car because I just wanted to go home </3 I stop in a town near my house to pop into card factory to buy some balloons for me and my friends birthday party saturday. as I am going back to my car 2 boys loitering around a bin ask me if I am a nurse or a vet. fuck my fucking life. I laugh and tell them I'm a beauty student but like who the efffffffffff asks a random person on the street if they're a nurse!?!?! first time in this new uniform too bro of course!!

today was less eventful and I ended up going home early anyway because I felt too ill hurray!

xo emi

No comments:

Post a Comment