Sunday, 2 August 2026

3 makeup products id recommend to ANYONE

 1. il makiage liquid eyeliner - this eyeliner is genuinely so fucking good, I used it over some henna I got on holiday and it didnt come off for like 3 days, the pen isnt dry and doesnt go patchy AND it was a free gift w smth else I ordered!!!!

2. kiko milan glitter lip glosses - I bought me and my bestfriend some matching glosses and OMG. the pigment is so good and is actually glittery nor are they gross and sticky! the amount of glittery lip glosses that dont actually stay glittery is appalling. I defo need to buy more when I finish my other glosses.

3. NYX glitter brilliants - I bought one not even joking like 4 years ago and its STILL going. I use them pretty much any time I go out whether it be to a party or a special event ect, I used it in my prom makeup! the glitter sticks so beautifully and is SO shiny its shinier than a regular glittery eyeshadow!! 

xo emi

No comments:

Post a Comment