on monday I went to see the new spiderman movie w one of my friends! spoilers ahead <3 also I've never written a movie review so this is pure waffle ;-;
good LORD how do I start. Tom Holland has ALWAYS been my celeb crush and oh my. the whole damn movie felt like fan service it was absolutely amazing ESP the scene in Yelenas office (minus the feet). I think I could genuinely write an entire entry about how bad I fancy Tom but unfortunately thats weird so I'm not going to LOL
the way this movie was laid out was absolutely beautiful. the scene where Jean enters Peters mind and speaks to aunt may actually broke me I swear I was about to cry in the damn cinema. infact I thought I was gonna cry the entire movie. I love MJ and peter and it was SO heartbreaking to watch her not remember him bro oh my god AND THE END WHERE NED REMEMBERS THEIR HANDSHAKE!! jaw dropped I actually cannot wait for the next one!!!
spiderman has always been my fav superhero I get so hyperfixated on it whenever a new movie comes out so I'm fighting urges to go and rewatch every single spiderman movie rn. I don't have work nor do I have any plans for tomorrow and friday so I might just do that... this is so short idk how to write a fleshed out review or analysis I scraped a pass in english
xo emi
No comments:
Post a Comment